One of the advantages to working with Red River Insurance Agency for your auto insurance needs is our ability to shop your coverage with multiple carriers to find the best fit for your personal needs. Although we offer the ability to get quick auto insurance quotes online, many times our customers prefer to discuss their needs with an agent. We will consult with you to determine the proper coverage limits and deductibles for your situation and also look for ways to lower your premiums through discounts you may qualify for, bundling multiple vehicles together, or bundling your auto and homeowners policies for increased savings.
Commercial Auto Insurance
If you use your vehicle for your job, not including your commute to work, you are a likely candidate for commercial insurance. Red River Insurance Agency can help you with your commercial auto insurance needs. Please contact us so we can help you determine your particular coverage needs based on your business and how the vehicle will be used.
Auto Insurance FAQ’s
Is auto insurance required?
- Auto insurance is required in every state however minimum coverage requirements may vary.
What is the minimum coverage?
- This will vary from state to state. In Louisiana you must carry liability coverage on any vehicle you own at a minimum. The required liability limits in Louisiana are 15/30/25. This means that in the event of an accident your insurance will cover up to $15,000 of bodily injury payments to one person, $30,000 for bodily injury coverage for all persons in a single accident, and $25,000 in coverage for damage to the other person’s vehicle or property.
What is full coverage insurance?
- If you have borrowed money to purchase your vehicle, or are in a lease, most lenders will require you to have full coverage insurance. This is a combination of three coverage’s:
- Liability – covers the costs associated with injuries and property damages you are responsible for if you cause an accident.
- Comprehensive – covers damage to your vehicle from causes other than a collision such as auto theft and weather damage.
- Collision – covers the costs to repair or replace your damaged or destroyed vehicle after an accident.
Are there any additional auto coverage’s offered?
- In addition to full coverage you can choose to purchase medical payments coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, towing and roadside service, and rental reimbursement. Please contact us for more information on these coverage’s.