Toys!  People of all ages need them somewhere in life.  At Red River Insurance Agency, we’ve got you covered for all of your hobbies, passions, and lifestyles.  Many of these items, when bundled with your auto or homeowners insurance, will give you a multi-policy discount.

Toys FAQ’s

What qualifies as a “toy”?

Great question!  A few examples of things we call “toys” would be:

  • Classic Cars
  • New Sports Cars (not a daily driver)
  • Lowriders and Monster Trucks
  • ATVs (such as 4-wheelers, 3-wheelers, side by sides, etc.)
  • RVs (fifth wheels, motorhome, camper, travel trailer, etc.)
  • Motorcycles
  • Watercrafts (such as boat, canoe, jet ski, etc.)

Is insurance required on these items?

It is not required to have insurance on these items unless they are street-legal vehicles.  This may include motorcycles, classic cars, sports cars, RVs, etc. but not always.

On the other hand, any “toy” being financed may be required to have collision coverage by the lienholder.

Request A Free Insurance Review

Please fill out this form and one of our team members will be in touch with you within 24 hours.